Forster Products Website – Designed for Both Experts and Novices
Our redesigned site helps reloaders and gunsmiths at every experience level to locate the products and information they need.
New users can navigate through reloading products and information in a step-by-step fashion, and learn about specific reloading operations.
Experienced users can quickly go to the specific reloading or gunsmithing selection tools and products.
- Caliber/cartridge search information – Enter your caliber to determine the specific handloading tools that will work best for you.
- Distributors – Quickly find both U.S. and international resellers that are experienced and knowledgeable in the right products for you.
- Catalog information – Click on the Catalog Information under product categories and individual products for detailed information in a printer-friendly supplement.
- And much more
New Die Calibers
The demand for Nosler and Creedmoor chamberings has been increasing in the sport, and Forster is ready with the handloading tools you need. We are pleased to announce the release of reloading dies for 22, 26, & 28 Nosler and the 6 Creedmoor. The 6 Creedmoor now joins the popular 6.5 Creedmoor in our standard product offerings.
They’re listed for sale now at forsterproducts.com. We appreciate your feedback, and we encourage your continued input to remain your supplier of choice.
Co-Ax® Press Review
Gavin Gear, of Ultimate Reloader, received a Co-Ax Press and reviewed it from unboxing through sizing several 6.5 Creedmoor cases. His insights and tips are valuable for new handloaders as well as for those with many years of experience.
If you have an older model Co-Ax Press, you may find that the Primer Seater Assembly is too large to accept non-Forster shell holders. We’re happy to help you with one of two options:
- Purchase our conversion kit (028000) for $65.50.
- Send your shell holders to Forster, and we will enlarge them with the help of carbide tooling for $6.00 per shell holder.