The Bushing Bump Neck Sizing Die brings you an advanced precision level by allowing you to precisely control the amount of neck sizing tension in your reloaded cartridge brass. This die improves accuracy and prolongs case life because the neck is sized down as little as necessary while still “bumping” the shoulder of the case to maintain overall case concentricity.
- Sizes the case neck and shoulder to set headspace and deprimes
- One-step bushing reduction/bump operation sets the shoulder back to keep your case neck in better alignment with the case’s center line
- Prevents overworking of case necks, as well as controls the amount of neck tension for your bullet seating operation
- Over 90 available bushings allow case necks to be sized to your exact requirements
- Versatility allows you to custom size your cases to your specifications.
Bushings are available separately. If you’re making cartridges for a tight chambered rifle, you might need smaller bushings. Alternatively, you might need larger bushings if you are not outside neck turning and are using brass cases with thick neck walls. Most sizes are available in .001″ increments; just order by the inside diameter desired. We’ve included ordering charts and per-caliber selection to ease the ordering.
Partial Neck Sizing
You can adjust the bushing to allow partial case neck sizing, allowing the unsized section to better align the cartridge in the rifle chamber.
Bump the Shoulder without Changing the Case Neck Diameter
By removing the neck bushing, you can use the Bushing Bump Neck Sizing Die to bump just the case shoulder without changing the neck diameter. This action maintains proper headspace in any chamber, custom or factory setting.
Showing all 4 results
Need help picking the right product?
Search by caliber number or name to find the corresponding Forster Products.