We make case trimming and conditioning easy and accurate with our popular and versatile Case Trimmer System. You can start small and add accessories as your reloading needs progress.
Control your own reloading variables and keep ammunition costs down – there’s no better way to ensure your reconditioned cases will chamber properly and perform with consistency than by using our modular system.
Our Case Trimmer System begins with three quality-manufactured and time-tested miniature lathes that trim most calibers:
- Original Case Trimmer & Kit – Trims most standard calibers from 17 cal (.171”) to 460 cal (.459”), such as 223 Rem, 308 Win, and 30-06. This category includes the Original-sized Power Case Trimmer to fit most standard drill presses.
- Classic Case Trimmer & Kit – Trims larger and classic black powder calibers, such as 45-100, 50 AE, and 50-70 Gov.
- 50 BMG Case Trimmer – Turns 50 BMG and Barrett calibers.
All Forster Products Case Trimmers share these superior features:
- Four staggered-tooth cutting edges made of high alloy steel provide fast, smooth, chatterless cutting for perfectly square case mouths. Cuts are bright and uniform.
- Bearing is hand-honed to fit the cutter shaft for a precision fit.
- Fine adjustment screw allows fine-tuning of case lengths to .001″ or less.
- Extruded aluminum, I-beam-style base resists lathe torques.
- Original, Classic and Power Case Trimmers accommodate our range of specialized case conditioning accessories.
OriginalTrims most standard calibers from 17 cal (.171”) to 460 cal (.459”), such as 223 Rem, 308 Win, and 30-06. Manual and Power (drill press) versions. Kit available.
ClassicManually trims larger and classic black powder calibers, such as 45-100, 50 AE, and 50-70 Gov. Kit available.
Showing all 6 results
Need help picking the right product?
Search by caliber number or name to find the corresponding Forster Products.