Are you looking for a starter gift for a budding gunsmith? Or the finest workbench tools for the expert reloader? Forster Products might just have your shopping list completed already:
- Gunsmithing Screwdrivers and Screws: The right tool and the right quality for the job
- Bench Rest® Seater Dies: The secret to perfect alignment
- Forster Products Shirts: Worn by the finest and straightest shooters
Forster Products will be exhibiting at SHOT Show in Las Vegas from January 21 to 24 – the world’s premier shooting, hunting, outdoor, and law enforcement trade show.
A Holiday Season Reminder:
The Importance of Gun Safety
During times when we are together with loved ones and family, if the opportunity presents itself, please share the cardinal rules of gun safety:
- Always handle a firearm as if it is loaded. Whenever you pick up a firearm, understand its function and check for yourself to see if it is loaded. Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Know your target and know what is beyond your target, whether you are at the range or in the woods.
Bench Rest® Powder Measure Update
Bench Rest Powder Measure
(part no. 010631)
- Throws fast and accurate charges
- Forster machined from U.S.-made iron castings
- Accurate to 1/10th of a grain while dispensing most rifle powders
- Large powder hopper/reservoir
- Powder-coated finish in Forster Crimson Red
We have a great deal of anecdotal evidence testifying to the fact our Powder Measure is ACCURATE, FAST, and a PLEASURE TO USE.
Vernon Smith is an engineer who has been reloading since 1974. He calls it a robust, repeatable measure that is invaluable to his loading process.
Julian Dickerson is another long-time reloader who was distraught when we stopped producing the Measure to respond to the demand for more Co-Ax® Presses. He is elated that the Powder Measure will be available again.
The long, narrow powder reservoir minimizes the surface area of powder being sheared. This minimizes charge variability and speeds the charging process. Look in the next issue of Focus for more scientific evidence documenting the speed, repeatability, and accuracy of this unique powder dispenser.
We have planned to re-introduce the Powder Measure since 2015, as soon as more production capacity opened up in our CNC machining centers. Unfortunately for customers eager to have one, demand has stayed high for all of our tools.
Forster is making a commitment now to have a large quantity of Bench Rest Powder Measures ready to ship by April 2020.
Wishing You and Yours the Best of the Season!