Forster Bench Rest® Rifle Reloading Dies – Five types of world-class reloading dies for shooters with this mission: to increase precision.
Pinpoint accuracy and uncompromising performance begin with quality reloading equipment from Forster Products. That’s why it is the first choice of some of the world’s most particular reloaders: U.S. Marines, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, U.S. Secret Service members, and High Power and Benchrest competitors. At Forster Products, you get precision choices for every reloading preference…and get closer to accomplishing your own personal mission.
- Manufactured from the finest quality steel
- Carefully machined on precise chucking lathes to very tight tolerances
- Manufactured with one-piece reamers to help guarantee concentricity between all machined diameters
- Heat treated and oil quenched in atmospherically controlled furnaces to an extremely tough Rockwell hardness
- Hand polished in a high-speed lathe both before and after heat treating guarantee an extra-fine finish
- Equipped with our exclusive “E-Z” Out™ Expander Ball, which helps solve the problem of keeping case necks concentric during the neck expanding operation
The combination of our elevated “E-Z” Out Expander Ball and butyl rubber Co-Ax™ Washer corrects misalignment of the Decapping/Expander Assembly and prevents the case neck from pulling off center during the expanding procedure.
Our design also reduces the effort required to draw the “E-Z” Out™ Expander Ball through the case neck because it takes full mechanical advantage of the power developed in the linkage of your press. The elevated position of the Expander Ball means that the expanding operation happens with the press handle near the bottom, where it produces the most leverage. The expanding operation is hardly felt, making sizing much less laborious.
Full Length Sizing DiesSizes the case neck, shoulder and body and expands the neck and removes the spent primer. Use after each firing or after several firings, when the resulting brass flow will require the case to be full-length sized.
Bushing Bump Neck DiesWith one simple step, the Bushing Bump Neck Sizing Die allows you to resize your case neck’s outside diameter and headspace length.
Neck Sizing DiesFor reloaders who opt to retain the fire-formed dimensions of their cases and minimize excess headspace.
Need help picking the right product?
Search by caliber number or name to find the corresponding Forster Products.