Forster Bench Rest Rifle Reloading Dies – Help you target maximum performance.
The secret to perfect alignment is holding the bullet, case and seating stem in the same close fitting chamber for the entire seating operation.
- Innovative, caliber-specific Die Chamber holds the case, the bullet, and the seating stem all in perfect alignment; supporting the entire outside diameter of the sized case rather than just the bullet and case neck. (Most competing products support only the case rim.)
- Non-crimping style provides accuracy, consistency, and perfect alignment. (Exception: 30-30 caliber Die does crimp.)
- Seating stems supplied with our standard seaters match even special bullet needs such as those encountered during the loading of most Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets.
Forster Products offers two styles of Bench Rest Seater Dies:
- Bench Rest Seater Die – First die of its kind on the market and is still the best straight line Seater Die available.
- Ultra™ Micrometer Seater Die – Fine adjustments for precise seating measurements the very first time.
Years ago, Forster/Bonanza obtained U.S. Patent #3,440,923 for the design of the original Bench Rest® Seater Die. That patent covered the use of a specially machined, close fitting chamber that holds the case, the bullet and the seating stem all in perfect alignment. This innovative chamber design is still the hallmark of our Bench Rest Seater Dies, because it’s the premier system of all the so-called “in-line” seater systems that supports the entire outside diameter of the sized case rather than just the bullet and case neck.
We have continued to refine our seating stems to better fit newly designed ballistic tips and to match most very low drag (VLD) bullets. Our close fitting chamber (part #P-30) made with one-piece reamers ensures concentricity and accuracy.
Showing all 3 results
Need help picking the right product?
Search by caliber number or name to find the corresponding Forster Products.