The simplest, most powerful and most accurate press on the market, bar none.
Order Fulfillment - The Co-Ax Reloading Press is currently in very high demand. Please be aware that we are manufacturing and shipping our tools as quickly as we can. Some products are back ordered, so delivery will take longer than usual. Place your order now to reserve yours. It will be worth the wait.
Co-Ax Reloading Press will give your rounds that famous Forster Products precision. It keeps the process simple and includes several unique features, such as snap-in, snap-out die changing that takes all of two seconds! A self-contained spent-primer catcher system helps keep all working parts free of dirt and abrasives, and dual floating guide rods help ensure perfect alignment.
Co-Ax Press is the multitasking workhorse that serves three critical functions in the reloading process:
- Lube and Size Case – Holds the sizing die and case in true co-axial alignment.
- Prime Case – Consistently and squarely inserts the primer into the sized case.
- Bullet Seating – Presses the bullet within caliber-specific seater die to the proper depth in the case.
- Perfect alignment of the die and the case.
- Requires very little force to use.
- Mounts virtually anywhere.
- Accepts any standard ⅞”-14 reloading die.
- Shell Holder Jaws are designed to float with the die, which allows the case to center precisely in the die. The top of the stroke comes to a rock-solid stop for consistency of headspace and bullet seating dimensions.
- Long life.
- Unique top priming device seats primers to factory specifications.
- Heavy-duty and durable baked on powder coat finish.
- Easy housekeeping with self-contained spent primer catcher system.
- Plenty of working room for either right- or left-handed operators.
- Manufactured in the United States of America
Technical Background – Dies
Choose from Three Sizing Die styles and Two Seater Die styles. For every rifle caliber you own, we recommend that you have a Full Length Sizing Die and either a Seater Die or an Ultra™ Micrometer Seater Die.
A superior locking ring with an easy-to-use cross bolt clamps the ring around the entire die, resulting in a more precise mating of the lock ring threads to the die threads, with no misalignment and no thread damage. Bench Rest® Dies are manufactured from the finest quality steel, carefully machined on extremely precise chucking lathes to very tight tolerances.
Dies are sold individually, with the exception of the Bench Rest Die Set of one Full Length Sizing Die and one Seater Die, all packaged in our Deluxe Die Box. All individual components are available separately from Forster Products, unlike other dies that require replacement of the complete unit.
Technical Background – Shell Holders
Co-Ax Shell Holder Jaws are your assurance of perfect alignment. When a case is in the shell holder, it’s supported by spring-loaded jaws that contact the base of the cannelure for more positive extraction. The shell holder is also self-acting — the jaws close on the cartridge case when you activate the handle of the press while the cartridge is placed in the die. When the handle is raised, the jaws automatically open and release the case.
“S” (Standard) jaws are factory installed and ready for reloading; optional “LS” (Large/Small) jaws, available separately, accommodate a wide range of very large and small case heads.
When we originally tested our unique shell holder design, we full-length sized 200 once-fired 300 H&H Magnum cases dry and unlubricated. We neither pulled the rims off the cases nor did we stick a case in the die. The heads of the cases and rims were unmarked by the shell holder jaws because the shell holder actually floats and permits the cartridge case to find its exact center in the die. (Don’t try this at home, though! We do suggest that you use lube.)
Shell Holder Adapter Plates are designed for use with those few calibers that the S or LS Shell Holder Jaws do not handle. However, please note that the Shell Holder Adapter Plate does not allow a cartridge to “float,” as with our S and LS Shell Holder Jaws.
Showing all 9 results
Need help picking the right product?
Search by caliber number or name to find the corresponding Forster Products.